Just a quick note:
I’ll probably be a bit inactive on here until around May 10th, because I really need to focus on finishing my architectural thesis in order to graduate in a month!!!
I might drop by a little, but as promised, better posts are coming when I finally get the hell out of university. lol.
Wish me luck in my most final architectural design project!
Have a great day x
This is how I give ‘couple gifts’… LOL. It’s 3D printed, so when you move the case, the clown moves! One for me and one for @aimpaca78 ☺️😚💏
[Late Nights Edition] - 1 am.
- Obsessing over: Red ants. It’s summer, it feels horribly hot, the sun burns, and the red ants are back. My worst enemy has come to haunt me again. I am prepared with bug spray.
- Working on: Anything other than actual school work. Procrastination is my middle name.
- Thinking about: How to survive the heat.
- Anticipating: Songkran holidays here in Bangkok. Maybe going to the beach, who knows? I haven’t been to the beach in three years, imagine that!
- Drinking: Cranberry juice, my latest go-to ‘healthy’ drink.
Above is a scanned and colour edited version of a doodle I did in class today :) Lame ass lectures are the bane of my life, therefore, I doodle to pass the time. Stay radical, everyone! And have a good night.
This week’s ‘The Happy List’ edition, a blog link-up started by Camie from wild-spirit.net!
What made me happy this week:
1. Lovely jewelry pieces me and mum got today (pictured above). Peridots and Citrine crystals on custom rings for her, and a clear crystal quartz necklace for me!
2. Restaurants with food you can cook yourself! (Shabu shabu, MK, BBQ Plaza, Korean Grill). It makes the experience so much more interesting.
3. Finding out that yes, I WILL be allowed to graduate even with scary news I received last week. It’s all sorted out now, thank you universe.
4. Goodies and snacks from Japan. All thanks to my boyfriend’s mum and sister. :)
5. Waking up at 5 am to do two hours of work before getting ready for class, and presenting it…. AND getting good critiques! (Phew. Scary shit though.)
6. Passing the long ass ticket queues at the subway with a student pass. Easy come easy go!
7. Coffee. Self explanatory.
8. Long, late night calls from the hubby. :) We don’t get to see each other much because of our different schedules this final semester but we make it work! <3
9. Having a good book to return to at the end of the day. LOTR brings me to an entirely different world - Middle Earth - every single time.
10. Coffee shops that allow you to work for long hours without ever giving you the evil eye because you’ve stayed too long for their liking. Whoops! ;)
11. Really friendly english speaking Starbucks cashier today! Usually, only starbucks staff back in Philippines are friendly and like to strike up conversations with me. Here in Bangkok they usually nicely recieve your order and payment. Today though, there was a nice cashier who spoke great english and made small talk. It was nice for a change and I appreciate it. :)
(Yes, I still hate Starbucks but I couldn’t find anywhere else to sit and work for a couple of hours…. I’m a hypocrite.)
I have been M.I.A. for quite some time now!
I’ve been so preoccupied with schoolwork, reading The Lord of the Rings (again), and just getting some sleep that I haven’t really touched this blog in days.
Having recently discovered that I’ve gained a couple of followers here and there, I’ll be posting a kind of blog directory soon. In a way, you’ll be able to find my recent posts / blog editions in one post!
Thanks to all who’ve followed, and hope you’ll stay! :)
[Things My Boyfriend Says]
- *While walking through Asia Books, in a conversation that I can't remember much of except:
- Aim: ..... Just one thing. When we live together, we are definitely going to get a.... PS4.
- Denise: ..... YESSSSS. Wait, doesn't the PS4 suck? Maybe Xbox or something else would be better.
- Aim: No, Xbox sucks. We will get Final Fantasy games okay.
- Denise: Well, whatever better game console they can produce soon, we'll get that. I've decided this long before already... And we will definitely get GTA V!!!
- *I can somehow visualize the both of us growing old as sloppy couch potatoes..... oh the tragedy!*
[Things My Boyfriend Says]
- *After watching '300 - Rise of an Empire' from the cinema*
- Me: I want to be a Warrior Queen.
- Aim: Warrior Queen?
- Me: Yeah, all the killing and the blood and war.
- Aim: ....You can't even climb up the stairs without asking to stop and almost fainting....
- Me: ...... :(
- I guess I've no hope to be a Warrior Queen like Queen Gorgo. It's just too much work you guys. Got no time fo' dat. LOL
- He says I can be HIS warrior queen though so I guess it's a win-win! hahaha.